The Mule


I watched The Mule last night for the first time.  I've heard some negative reviews and comments about this movie from some people, so I didn't quite know what to expect.  I love Clint Eastwood and I always intended to watch this movie, but was in no hurry and when I saw it free On Demand I brought it up and started watching it. 

I started watching pretty late into the evening and my intent was to watch half last night and watch the rest today.  Well it pulled me in and kept me intrigued so I ended up watching the entire thing in one sitting.  I really liked the humor and the broken family aspect to the movie.  The only thing I didn't really like was the ending!  Spoiler alert:  Clint's character gets caught near the end of the movie after running drugs for the cartel for almost the entire run time.  He pleads guilty in court and goes to prison.  That's the end of the movie.  Not sure what I was expecting, but I was kind of hoping he would get away with it somehow and take care of some cartel bad guys at the end.

Even though I didn't like the ending, I'd recommend this one.  It's classic Clint Eastwood.

Comments